Thursday, August 15, 2013

Availability

In my new role as Dean of Southeastern University's College of Christian Ministries and Religion, one of my top pririoties is connecting with churches and ministry leaders through the Southeast. I welcome any opportunity to connect personally or share in churches, sectional and district meetings, camps, conferences, and other special events. I have a wide range of topics I can address and preach. I also have broad experience as a church consulant and coach, and have led churches through strategic planning processes. I am also known for dramatic sermons preached in costume as a biblical character that are drawn from historical and biblical research yet contain practical application for today's listeners. I also welcome any opportunity to share about Southeastern University and our degree programs. You can also contact me if you are interested in hosting an extension site on your campus. If there is anything I can do for you, please schedule a meeting with my assistant, Kathy Wainer, at kawainer@seu.edu or 863-667-5044. You can also email me directly at ajehler@seu.edu.

No comments: